Thursday, July 01, 2010

It's almost 5am and Salad and I are still awake because we just finished baking :D
I just Had to baked.

So The common tests are over,
and what's next, Preliminaries,
and eventually The A levels.

Just about 4 more months,
sure is scary how time is passing at an unprecedented rate ):

I've been wanting to post a couple of days back but blogger kept denying me access.
Anyhows today sure was a good day,
time spent with Salad and Natyau sure is fun because they're so so retarded,
both of them.

So we combed almost the whole of town,
and caught Knight and Day in the evening (:
I likey too.
But san que yi is never good cos we don't get to Bridge ):
Nevertheless, fun all the same.

And I just saw lightning so it's time to sleep.
Good night, rather, morning people of the world (:

No comments: